Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 4,867 through 4,872 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies October 26, 2022 at 1:59 am EDT #302866 aurelParticipantHello,my name is Aurel i am from RomaniaArvut! October 26, 2022 at 1:34 am EDT #302864 Richard PowerParticipantHi , my name is Richard . I am trying to find the missing link/s in my existence. October 26, 2022 at 1:30 am EDT #302863 Richard PowerParticipantHi , my name is Richard . I am trying to find the missing link/s in my life. October 25, 2022 at 1:27 pm EDT #302834 MarcParticipantHello I’m Marc from NYC. October 25, 2022 at 9:54 am EDT #302825 Donny WilsonParticipanthello im Donald from Ft. Florida. October 25, 2022 at 9:06 am EDT #302822 DanielParticipantHi! My name is Daniel Price and I’m hoping to find my way out of the life of darkness and poverty so I can live a life full of love, light and abundance.AuthorReplies< 1 … 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 4,867 through 4,872 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In