Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 5,167 through 5,172 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies

My names are Sills Mazuba Hamakowa from Zambia. I am here to search for knowledge about nature. I look forward to learning and changing my outlook of things in nature.

I hope to find answers to nature’s hidden secrets.

Nice meeting all of you fellow students. Learning with you will make this journey memorable.

Best Regards
      <p style=”text-align: center;”>Sills</p>

Norma Schmepp
      Participant

Hi my name is Norma,

I am from Mexico but I live in Garden grove California.

I am very excited to learn about learning Kabbala, sounds complex but I want to try. Because I want to know me better along with the Creator.

renee
      Participant

As a student of life, my goal is to continue with what it’s been fascinating me for a deeper understanding of what surrounds me and conecta my soul with the essence. Kabbalah is the answer.

I am Anis Alam from Pakistan , the land has long history of mystical world from Buddhism to Sufism. Here , those are in mystical experience fully recognise the importance of Kabbalah. The man knowingly and unknowingly simultaneously live in two worlds through out his life, one based on physical forces that provides him material life and other is above the physical force that provides him spiritual life but unfortunate aspect of man life is , he is not successful in fully imbibed himself in spiritual life as he lacks the key to unlock it. I think Kabbalah can be one of that key.

Paulo Oliveira
      Participant

Hello Im Paulo,I want to learn kabalah to better understand life and it’s misterys…

Steve
      Participant

Steve from New Zealand, Christian beliefs, 54 this year.

Viewing 6 posts - 5,167 through 5,172 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.