Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 5,161 through 5,166 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #297762
      Geneva Fillips
      Participant

      Hello, my name is Obianuju. I live in Nigeria and I signed up because I am seeking answers to certain existential questions that have really bothered me over the course of my life, to the point of depression.

    • #297642
      Olaf PADME
      Participant

      Hi, My name is Umut, I am from Turkey.

    • #297641
      Olaf PADME
      Participant

      H’ my name is Umut, I’m from Turkey.

    • #297613
      Nikola Patafta
      Participant

      Hello! My name is Nikola and I am from Croatia. Over the last twenty years my awarness was flooded with the images of the Tree of Life but I have never studied Kabbalah consciously. This year I’ll be 42 years old. There is a saying that Life really begins in forties so I am looking forward to learn Kabbalah. Greetings all!

    • #297612
      Nikola Patafta
      Participant

      Hello! My name is Nikola and I am from Croatia. Over the last twenty years my awareness was flooded with the images of the Tree of Life but I have never studied Kabbalah consciously. This year I’ll be 42 years old. There is a saying that Life really begins in forties so I am looking forward to learn Kabbalah. Greetings all!

    • #297605
      Shyn H
      Participant

      Hi, I am Shayan from New Haven, CT. I’m a new student to Kabbalah.

Viewing 6 posts - 5,161 through 5,166 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.