Hello, my name is David. I am so excited to be here on my spiritual journey. My prime desire is to meet others with the same desire of drawing closer to the Source of all Love.
hello my name is C, about a year ago i was woken up…. and something quite beautiful started happening in my life. and while i am super happy and excited about the changes that are unfolding, i am hoping for more fellowship along this journey… spirit lead me here. my heart is open to all that it brings. shalom
My name is Jennifer. I am a seeker of truth and have interest in spirituality without any religion. I’ve done alot of things related to spirituality and my curiosity hasn’t been fulfilled. My intuition brought me here.
My name is Jennifer. I am a seeker of truth and have interest in spirituality without any religion. I’ve done alot of things related to spirituality and my curiosity hasn’t been fulfilled. My intuition brought me here.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 5,173 through 5,178 (of 7,787 total)