Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 5,221 through 5,226 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #296625
      Brad
      Participant

      My name is Brad. I am in Chattanooga TN, USA. I want to understand the essence of spirituality by learning Kabbalah

    • #296617
      Sebastien
      Participant

      Hello,

      I am Sébastien from Geneva, Switzerland.

      I am here to learn Spiritual concepts and ideas which are new to me.

    • #296609
      Lin
      Participant

      Hi, I’m Lin from Johannesburg. Interested in spirituality. Best wishes to all

    • #296568
      Bentsion
      Participant

      Hello, I am Bentsion from Boston, MA.

    • #296564
      Yvonne
      Participant

      Hi, I’m Yvonne from Taiwan. I’m interested in knowing more about spirituality and learning about Kabbalah. Thank you .

    • #296563
      Yvonne
      Participant

      Hi, I’m Yvonne from Taiwan. I’m interested in knowing more about spirituality and learning about Kabbalah. Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 5,221 through 5,226 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.