Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 5,209 through 5,214 (of 5,271 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Abdulllah Khan
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Aslmu alikum everyone.My name is Abdulllah khan and i am from Pakistan.i would love to join you guys and made course more interesting</p>

The Mute Black
      Participant

hi, friends i am Nasir Abbas Soomro, from Pakistan 🇵🇰.

i have done master in commerce and have worked with multiple NGOs through out time.

so looking forward to your kind welcome and support throughout the e course.

what i think about the course is that, it’ll open new arena of wisdom and knowledge.

so lets hope it does as i am expecting!

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hello I’m Elvira I’m 57 years old. I’m from Portugal and would like to learn and get knowledge about what surrounds me and about my life and who I’m really are in this world</p>

MÃ¥lfrid Elise
      Participant

Hey, I am MÃ¥lfrid Elise from Norway. I am a pensioneer and eager to dive into whatever Wisdom our Mother Earth contains

Fran
      Participant

Hi, I’m Fran and I live in Canada.  I want to expand my knowledge to fulfill my life purpose for being a spiritual being living a human existence.

Onah Emmanuel
      Participant

Emmanuel from Nigeria. I am out in search of peace,fulfillment and joy.And most importantly, how to achieve them.

Viewing 6 posts - 5,209 through 5,214 (of 5,271 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.