Hi, I’m David. I’m from the west coast of the U.S.
I studied a bit of Kabbalah and the tree of life 30 years ago, then life took me down a different path although I never lost my interest or fascination of the subject, I couldn’t seem to find a source of information on Kabbalah that I was drawn to until now. I am looking to know and understand my purpose in life. I want to find hope, unity, connection and love. I want to create.
I´m Patricia, from Brazil. I expect to attain a deeper understanding of our purpose in life, live according to the purpose of our creation, and contribute to this temporarily human experience.
Good afternoon, my name is Mario out of FL. I’m expecting to learn all the definitions for the words you use, and this subject has to offer me, whether you provide them to the class, in a Glossary, or not! I expect to learn each of these concepts to full conceptual understanding.
I’m expecting to learn all the basic principles of this subject well enough to align the subject, whether you teach them to us, and align the subject for us, or not.
Hi. My name is Sandy, from Augusta, GA. I don’t find it coincidental that I’m here. In fact, I do not believe in coincidences. I believe I’ve been brought here because I seek truth, not just for myself, but for others. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. I have recently been through a refining fire, my wilderness, and, although I may be in my promised land now, I still need to learn about the Kaballah, to continue.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 5,305 through 5,310 (of 7,787 total)