My name is Clifton, 55 years old executive coach. Long-time meditator and teacher with cursory knowledge from books and videos about Kabbalah. I have decided to take a more formal approach to study. I hope to get out of this course a deeper understanding of what my role is and what I should be doing while on this beautiful blue ball.
Hi I’m David. I’m 67 and have been on a spiritual path all my life. I discovered authentic Kabbalah very recently. I feel I’ve entered finishing school. I’m not sure how that works as eternity awaits. “Slay dragons daily,” I’ve always said. There’s been this one ever-lurking fire-breather awaiting a final blow! Let’s kill it together!
Hi everyone – I’ve been a student of the Kabbalah for 20 years, but it was all just what I could find in books and videos. I’ve never really had an authentic guide through it all. I’m 47 now and really want to push deeper into the light.
Hi, My name is Leticia. I’m a psychologist . I came across Kabbalah a few years ago, but really did not understand it very well. A few months ago I stared reading several books on the topic and felt this deep connection to it. However, I found it full of rules and became a bit frustrated, but when I heard an interview from Dr. Laitman I realized it was not about rules or doing something with the body, but about the soul and the connection of all the sparks.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 5,647 through 5,652 (of 7,787 total)