Hi, my name is Marty. I am here to enhance my spiritual journey. Â I’ve been seeking without any structure for some time now, and came across a video on YouTube about Kabbalah and it seemed to sum up so many things that were just dancing around in my head and now I need to know more and this course seems like a great opportunity to build a true foundation.
Hi, Im Kevin, I joined this course because I find Kabbalah to be overhwelming without having a structured approach, hope this platform will provide that structured approach, nice to meet you all
Hi fellow students. I am Anslem. I was introduced to Kabbalah by my friend Wole and I wish to acquire the knowledge of the wisdom of Kabbalah in a structured manner.
My name is Carlos, I am 33 years old and I am original from Portugal and I live in Belgium. I deeply wish to understand and connect myself to others, so that love can reign.
Greetings to you world.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 5,635 through 5,640 (of 7,787 total)