Hi 🙂 My name is Viola and I live in Alaska. I’ve been seeking God my whole life… And now I’ve been led here! Oh the irony. Knock and the door shall be open. I’m very excited about this new journey and for the first time in a long time, I don’t feel alone. 🤍🙏
My name is Hannah, I live in the Netherlands. I have seen a lot of religions and still have questions which are not fully answered. Recently I came across the lessons on Kabbalah en hope to learn more about it, it looks very promising in many directions. Happy fulfilling learning to all!
For most of my life I have been a spiritual seeker. Last year an akashic reader recommended that I listen to Hebrew prayers, and I started listening to Yosef Karduner’s beautiful singing. When I hear his music my heart becomes full.
Then I discovered Rav Laitman’s Zohar. Many sections I cannot understand at all, but occasionally I have glimpses into the divine meaning. It seems that my heart comprehends what my brain cannot.
Looking forward to studying with you all, Heidi
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 5,881 through 5,886 (of 7,787 total)