LCH-Introduction

Gil Shir

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Vladislav Ryaboy
      Participant

Hello, my name is Vlady. I speak Russian and English, have reading proficiency in Port. I visited Israel a few times and always wanted to be able to understand Hebrew… feel and see beyond what meets an eye… Now is the time for me…

lindsey_linda
      Participant

Thank you, feel honored to be here learning with everyone.

Sandor
      Participant

Hi, I am Sandor; I am here to learn Hebrew and see the spiritual meaning and roots of the language. I am also interested in learning everyday Hebrew and Biblical Hebrew to deepen my knowledge of Kabbalah and the culture.

David
      Participant

Hi, I am David. I have signed up 3 courses from Gil. Excited to learn Hebrew. I hear the this language is different in the sense that it wasn’t invented but discovered in the spiritual realm. Nice to meet you all!!

Vinicio Flores
      Participant

I’m called Vinicio Flores from Costa Rica but I am in the process of Giyur (conversion to Judaism) a decision I took because I want it, and I’m joined to a Orthodox Jewish community down here in our capital city, it’s called Keter Aryeh and my Rabbi is Rosh Yeshiva of Yeshiva Pirjei Shoshanim headed by HaRav Naftali Espinoza. My Rabbi is Shaul Wigoda Teitelbaum. I want to learn fluent Hebrew in all its forms, and be ready to be a good observant Jew.

Robert
      Participant

Hi, my name is Robert. I am a data analyst and want to learn how to speak Hebrew.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.