LCH-Introduction

Gil Shir

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sherry Dunlop
      Participant

Shalom everyone, Im Sherry here to learn Hebrew.

Mary Gagliordi
      Participant

Hello, I am Mary and I want to learn Hebrew!

Allison Fragakis
      Participant

Hi , I’m Allison, I want to read and write and speak Hebrew–I love learning the spiritual aspects too

Towhidul Islam
      Participant

Hi everyone! Before anything else, I’ve begun practicing how to pronounce Gilad Shir’s name correctly, and it’s been a fantastic experience. My name is Towhidul Islam, and you might find it interesting to learn that I’m a Muslim. You might wonder why I’m so keen on learning Hebrew or why I’m so determined to understand it deeply. The reason is, as a Muslim, I support Israel and wish to fully immerse myself in Hebrew, grasping its spiritual essence. Additionally, I’m contemplating converting from Islam to Judaism. The idea of learning Hebrew has been on my mind for a while, and I’ve finally decided to enroll in Gil’s course. I’m excited to learn in a fun and engaging way. If you’re interested in supporting me as I express my support for Israel on LinkedIn, please check out the link and follow my journey. Toda raba!

linkedin.com/in/towhidhere

Clifford Wexler
      Participant

Hi everyone.  My name is Cliff.  I want to learn Hebrew to I can read the key religious and Kabbalah books and texts.

Wilfredo Aponte
      Participant

Hello, my name is Wil Aponte and I enroll in this courses to learn Hebrew. I am a Reconstructional Jew and I did convert 2 years ago. Next December I will have a B Mitzvah and would like to read from the Torah on my special day.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.