LCH-Introduction

Gil Shir

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rose
      Participant

Hello, my name is Rose, a student in KabU. I am a senior citizen, which sometimes has its advantages, but technology and learning retention are more challenging than when I was 20 years younger. Gilad iis an outstanding instructor and I am most eager to take this course under hihis direction! Thank you, Gilad.

Ian Fucich
      Participant

My name is Ian I’m 38 in Texas. Looking to learn and understand Hebrew for religious study of original scripture in its first language.

lindsey_linda
      Participant

Hi, I’m Linda and I’m here to connect and learn. This is where I’m supposed to be for now. Happy learning everyone!

Tracy
      Participant

Hi am Tracy. I have signed up for 4 of these courses from Gil. I have been on a journey for the last 4 years to search and know the truth. The brought me to 3 years of the Hebrew Scrolls academy and now to the Israel Institute of Biblical Languages. So really loved Crack the Hebrew Code as that expanded on what I learned in the other courses I have taken.  So learning the grammatical root but also want to know the spiritual root. So, all of these courses are great and hope to keep learning.

Marcy
      Participant

My name is Marcy.  I’m excited to learn more Hebrew.  Just getting started on the courses.

Nelson Barros
      Participant

Hi my name Is Nelson Barros , I’m architect and interior designer, and as I have some costumers and friends that live in Israel will be great that we can talk More fast and will be great to learn and study about Kabbalah the spiritual world means a lot to me. I really expect a lot about this course .

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.