LCH-Introduction

Gil Shir

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 5 posts - 19 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      rosemarie tropf
      Participant

Hello.  My  name is Rosemarie.  I live in Florida and I  am learning Hebrew because some mysterious force is driving me to do it.  I have done the reading course and I thoroughly enjoyed it.  I  am not Jewish, I have never been to Israel but for some reason this seems very  important to me.  I know that learning the spiritual and Kabbalistic meanings of the words makes everything I read in  KabU much  deeper and more satisfying.   Thank you.

Alanna Berger
      Participant

I’m Alanna. I started learning Hebrew when I was 7, but I’ve lost most of my ability to converse. I’ve also been studying Kabbalah on and off for the past 30 years, and am looking for a class instead of the solo work I’ve been doing.

Richard Richard
      Participant

Wanting to improve my conversational Hebrew as we travel to Israel regularly and have family there

John levin
      Participant

Yes, looking forward to learning more Hebrew.  Really affordable tuition for these courses. Quite a lot of organization and effort went into this offering. I am in Michigan.

Cecelia Futch
      Participant

Hello. My name is Cecelia (Chana) and I presently live in Ohio. Years ago I tried to learn Hebrew on my own but found it difficult doing it without guidance and support. So, when I saw this advertised I jumped at the opportunity to begin again. I’m looking forward to learning.

Viewing 5 posts - 19 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.