LRH-Introduction

Gil Shir

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tammy Ardoin
      Participant

Hello friends I am Tammy and I did take Crack the Hebrew Code and look forward to learning to read Hebrew! Ok have been trying to teach myst to read Hebrew for the last few months and I am so grateful for this course. Thank you for your time and your help with this course!

שלום

תמי

Ranga
      Participant

Hi I am Ranga. Been wanting to learn Hebrew for quite a while and have been struggling to learn by myself even. I was getting nowhere. Then I enrolled as a student of KabU to learn the Wisdom of Kabbalah and when I learnt that KabU is offering a Course in Hebrew, I grabbed it.

I look forward to learning with you Gil. I wish all my fellow student best wishes.

Thank you.

Ranga

Anneka
      Participant

Hi there! The Kabbalah kept coming into my life through synchronicity and I decided to seek ways to more formally know it this year. I took the ‘Crack the Hebrew Code’ and really enjoyed it, so now I’m looking forward to going a step further!

Keelan Victoria
      Participant

Hi Victoria here.. student of Kabbalah for 20 years plus. strong desire now to be able to read the Zohar !

Linda Silverman
      Participant

Hi linda here

Mike
      Participant

Good day and thank you for your efforts to create such a unique and in an available way to comprehend the course. I wish you goodluck and prosperity in your deeds.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.