LRH-Introduction

Gil Shir

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Kelly Kromer
      Participant

שלום. Ani Kelly. Thank you for taking the time to create this course.  My desire to study Hebrew primarily comes from my desire to study the wisdom of the Bible.  I know desire is the key to learning…and you have consistently encouraged that desire with your well designed courses. תודה

Tatjana Ristanić
      Participant

Hi, my name is Tatjana, and I am looking forward to read Hebrew, actually, my excitement reminds me of being a kid and looking forward to new things

Joseph
      Participant

My name is Joseph and I live in South Carolina. I recently took the Crack the Hebrew code course and am continuing with this course. My study of kabbalah has been an interesting journey. I see myself returning to KabU for my desire for the friendship and connections.

Tracy
      Participant

My name is Tracy. I signed up for many of these courses. I know all my vowels and letters as am taking a course through the Israel Institute of Biblical Languages. I have to say that this is got to be one of the hardest languages to learn. So many rules. Definite articles, Prepostions, Male Singular, Male Plural, Female Singular, Female plural. Tov, Tovah, tohveem, Tohvote. Crazy amount of words and rules.

Marcy
      Participant

my name is marcy.  can’t wait to learn to read hebrew.

George Garcia
      Participant

I am George, I’m hoping to increase my Hebrew reading skills through this course

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.