LRH-Introduction

Gil Shir

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Valerie Parker
      Participant

Hi everyone!

My name is Valerie and I live in Arizona. I am interested in reading Hebrew scripture in the original Hebrew and in addition, I would eventually like to become fluent in modern Hebrew.
      I also look forward to learning more about the hidden mystical meaning of Hebrew letters.

Cristie
      Participant

Greetings!
      I have been interested in Hebrew the last few months. I have no expectations of what I’m going to discover, but I do believe it will be fun to explore.

Pam Kirk
      Participant

My name is Pam.  I am from Ohio.  I am excited to start this course.  I learned some basic Hebrew many years ago and can read a little, but don’t understand what I’m reading.  I hope to learn how to read, write, understand and speak Hebrew from this course.

rosemarie tropf
      Participant

My name is Rosemarie.  I am a KabU student.  I want to learn Hebrew to read and write.  I love learning languages but this language is connected to ancient texts and that sparks my  interest.  I feel a connection to it for some reason I cannot explain. I am not Jewish, I have many Jewish friends who do not speak or write the language.  So I cannot explain why but I am pulled to do this.  Thank  you  for doing this course for my benefit and others.

Katel Inko
      Participant

Hello!

I am Katel, and I am thrilled to be part of this course.

I expect this course to be an enriching experience as we discover the beauty of the Hebrew language together!

Attila
      Participant

Hello, my name is Attila. I live in Toronto, Canada. Looking forward to being able to read the text in their original language and sense the difference in the debt of their meaning. I also just finished the Crack the Hebrew code. Although there is an overlap between these courses I highly recommend doing them both.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.