LRH-Introduction

Gil Shir

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Attila
      Participant

Hello, my name is Attila. I live in Toronto, Canada. Looking forward to being able to read the text in their original language and sense the difference in the debt of their meaning. I also just finished the Crack the Hebrew code. Although there is an overlap between these courses I highly recommend doing them both.

Dennis Mercier
      Participant

My name is Dennis Mercier. I have been learning Hebrew using YouTube videos and Duolingo. Both have helped to read Hebrew, but I needed a more structured LMS. Having visited Israel a few years ago, I want to become more proficient in Hebrew because Israel is a happening place…

Stacey P
      Participant

Hi I’m Stacey,

I have been talking basic Hebrew since January. Its brushing up on what little I learned in hebrew school as a child. Looking to try new ways to improve my learning and internalization of hebrew reading so I can better explore the texts

dree monster
      Participant

hi friends, my name is dree monster. Abraham that just posted is my dad. Hi dad. I expect from this course to build the ability to speak and read Hebrew.

Abe Tapia
      Participant

Hello, my name is Abraham . I live in the US and i am a kabU student.  Languages is what i like to do and that is why i am taking the class. I already did the alphabet class.

Lynn Choiniere
      Participant

Hello, my name is Lynn. I live in Vermont (USA) and I am a KabU student. My fascination with the Hebrew language was sparked well before I became aware of the wisdom of Kabbalah. Although I had looked at many other courses through the years, none of them held my interest – until now. Thank you Gil and friends, I KNOW this course will be amazing!

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.