Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

Preparation Question: How is spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah related to fulfilling my private correction in the general system?

Viewing 6 posts - 199 through 204 (of 218 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Talya Machuca
      Participant

How is spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah related to fulfilling my private correction in the general system?

Because we are Interconnected, if I help others to get corrected and I correct myself All of us as one do the correction, disseminating the knowledge of Kabbalah help other to get to the right path of correction.

Attila
      Participant

Disseminating the wisdom stengthens my connection to the general system which constantly updates itself. It allows me to establish more connections through which I can correct myself. As a result, it allows me to advance my path toward adhesion.

Helen
      Participant

The part of myself that needs to be corrected can be revealed just through other parts that I am tied to. The creators’ revelations come just by other people, and they are my key to entering the spiritual world.

Esther
      Participant

I understood that Connection IS the correction. Only through connection to the other do I correct myself.   Dissemination has no impact until it becomes connection.

I got this image of ants continually tapping each other, connecting for the purpose of the colony.

Etienne Fourie
      Participant

That is the way, and the only way forward to reach spiritually and adhesion with the creator.  We need to connect with people with points in their hearts so that we can form groups to attract more light so that the Creator is revealed through us all.  Through these connections we can correct the parts of our desires to more bestowal and eventually the whole soul of Adam.

Rune T. A.
      Participant

We have a “seed” in our hearts – The Point In The Heart, wich contains information about our future state of spirituality. If we direct our intentions towards correcting our pressent state of egoism into a state of spirituality, we draw upon the reforming light that will help us reveal the Creator.

Two ways of strengthen the influence of the reforming light is by prayer and by connecting with others in the intention to reveal the Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 199 through 204 (of 218 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.