Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 3 Discuss Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 280 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ronny Cervantes
      Participant

By continuing to gain knowledge. Continuing to learn how to live in the creators light. To love everyone that we meet in the streets. To spread the creators love for us. To continue to break down those barriers that try to get us away from the light.

Hannah
      Participant

I don’t know, really.  Seems as if I access the Light now pretty well, after many years of working on it in other spiritual paths; I’ve gotten so that I can even do it what feels like better alone than with a group.  I guess figuring out how to do it in group is the next step.

Zach Ansel
      Participant

By fortifying the connection with one another.

Sheila
      Participant

Our connection is fortified when it remains in our consciousness in all that we do. Meaning each thought and act become a means to please the Creator. The transformative influence is amplified when we can share with others who have the point in the heart open, and when alone by listening to the instructors, and especially by reading the books written by, and for, Kabbalists.

Johan
      Participant

letting go

Manuela
      Participant

Praying and asking the intervention of the Light that Reforms. Asking to be guided in understanding and making the right choice

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 280 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.