Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 3 Discuss Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 278 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Clara
      Participant

By focusing on bestowal – intention – by deepening our openness in front of ourselves and of friends by feeling, aplying and living the contents we learn about – love your brother as yourself. This is what comes right know to my mind.

Michelle
      Participant

I honestly can’t wrap my mind around it yet. I am still trying to understand it all.

Scott
      Participant

I believe that by understanding how to work with the light and the process of transformation we can achieve the goal

Annmarie
      Participant

This is a group of like minded people. We share thoughts and ideas on the lectures that we’ve just watched and on the reading assignments that we’ve just read.  We are working together to correct our egos. We put our desires before the Creator. We pray for help from the Creator to give us strength and wisdom to correct our egos, and we do this all for the “Sake of the Creator”. With our constant and diligent intent to keep the Creator in our lives we are building our individual ‘light that reforms’.

Annmarie

Patricia
      Participant

Connecting with group of people in an environment that facilitates the spiritual growth of all.With the shared desire of becoming a collective consciousness.

Michael Schwartz
        Participant

By continual study especially in a group env environment and by bestowing and not just receiving.

melanie
      Participant

Knowing how the ego and its will to receive operates and using the desire from a point in the heart to begin correction.

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 278 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.