Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 3 Discuss Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 310 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      AspiringAltruist
      Participant

We attract the light that reforms when we engage in this study.  We attract  more light when we work with others with each others point in the heart.

tristan
      Participant

Working with the light that reforms means doing the will of creation, acting in accordance with the intention to bestow. Selfless acts of good for the benifit of others or nature

Graphic Unity
      Participant

The recalibration of our intentions in receiving to bestow for the delight of the Creator.

William Taylor
      Participant

To remain in the search to become equivalent of form. To love altruistically.

Cyndi
      Participant

I wonder if our work with the light that transforms is to remember to justify the Creator in the work and choosing the correct environment to strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

I can say that I kind of feel the “light” being more adjacent to me as I study, so I don’t have to just take it on faith.  It inspires me to continue studying.  I think we can strengthen the influence of the reforming light by trying to be aware as often as possible that there is none else beside him, by holding an intention that the reforming light enter our vessels, and by continuing to build a sense of connection to the Kab U community of teachers and students.

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 310 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.