Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 3 Discuss Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

Viewing 6 posts - 229 through 234 (of 280 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Margaret
      Participant

Through studying Kabbalah, so that we can apply what we learn in our everyday lives. I am learning to scrutinise myself more and more, so that I may look at how better I can focus on the act of bestowal, particularly within my daily relationships eg. love my neighbour as myself.

Anthony
      Participant

Work with our connection with others.

Esther
      Participant

By learning to love others as ourself

Sol Belo
      Participant

Question: Are some religions trying other or similar ways to expand the point in the heart?

Attila
      Participant

We can increase the impact of the reforming light by:

– increasing the size of our Kli

– proper use of our intent for all of our desires

– recognizing that the Creator is perfect and the only thing we need to correct is ourselves

– when we pray to the Creator we pray for correcting our ways so that we become more aligned

– work with the “Ten” where we develop proper connection with the other 9 souls

Niklas
        Participant

Thank you very much Attila. There is something in this answer that motivates me to keep studying. I needed that.

Etienne Fourie
      Participant

Put into action our love for each other in groups where will learn the desire to bestow in reality

Viewing 6 posts - 229 through 234 (of 280 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.