Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

Viewing 6 posts - 379 through 384 (of 534 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Andrew
      Participant

By crying out, imploring, even demanding the Creator to help me, then, learning how to keep the connection that will surely follow by continually building the screen.

Ozie
      Participant

By having the intention and desire to connect with him. Then let him do the rest.

Shaun
      Participant

By rising above the ego to attain altruistic desires

Vyacheslav Checha
      Participant

Вы требуете все проверять и не верить на слово. Подскажите как проверить то, о чем вы говорите пожалуйста.

translation of Vyacheslav’s question:

You demand to check everything and not to take anyone’s word for it. Please tell me how to check what you are talking about.

Hi Vyacheslav,

Kabbalah is a science. The Kabbalists are the scientists of Kabbalah. Everything we know is based on their research. This is similar to how other sciences work. The Kabbalists are those researchers that have performed a certain experiment and reached a certain result: the correction of our nature, the revelation of the Creator, the force of bestowal, etc. So if we are to replicate their experiment, to follow their procedures we should reach the same results.

But if a person is not yet on the degree of a Kabbalist, how does he relate to everything he’s learning? Like to any other science. For example, when I read a physics textbook, I see different formulas and experiments that research our reality. If I’m reading this textbook in 8th grade, then I have no choice but to accept the things written there since they come from a credible source. If I’m reading this textbook in college, I’m already given some tools with which I can measure and verify some of these things for myself. And yet there are some concepts that are so advanced, that I have no way to verify them until I become a physicist myself and get access to all the tools that will help me research these things.

Same with us here. There are some things I can verify for myself even when I’m just starting in the fundamentals of this wisdom, and then there are things that I can verify only when I myself have reached attainment.

For now, the main tool that we can use to examine this wisdom is our point in the heart. When a person’s point in the heart awakens, it naturally pulls him to a place where he can fulfill it. So on our current level, to check what we’re learning is to see how much these things resonate with our point in the heart. If they don’t resonate, it could be that a person is not yet ripe for this wisdom and will search elsewhere. This follows the saying that “one studies only where his heart desires”. Later on, once a person reaches spiritual attainment, he will discover additional means by which he can examine all these things.

Albert @ KabU

Jonathan Hague
      Participant

By learning to love and intend to be altruistic: acts of inner equivalence of form.

Caroline Marquardt
      Participant

Through equivalence of form.

Viewing 6 posts - 379 through 384 (of 534 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.