Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

Viewing 6 posts - 523 through 528 (of 529 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Brad
      Participant

Everybody has said altruism nd bestow so I will say vibrating at the same frequency as the upper forces ie Equivalence of Form.

Judit
      Participant

By developing altruism, the desire to bestow, and the desire to be in contact with the Creator. We have to be prepared for this in our body, our soul, to be at least 1% on the proper “frequency”.

Michael
      Participant

I believe that action is stirred up by understanding and comprehension. When I know why I must get in touch, I’ll do whatever it takes to connect. Getting in touch with the upper force is submission to ITS will, commands and know that all IT desires for me is Good. This understanding I believe creates a mutual action. That is, I act not because of selfishness but instead because whatever I do, I do for my own benefit. Just like a seed trusting the farmer that it’s going to bear fruits even though its being buried in the ground. So, Trust, Patience and Understanding is all that’s needed. The final product will be love because having known that all the upper force want is for my greater good, I’ll have no choice but to love all that comes from IT.

Paul
      Participant

By connecting and interacting witht he upper force from the point in the heart

Henry
      Participant

By developing altruism/bestowal

Joseph
      Participant

Start a life with a mutual understanding with the upper force which supervise our daily life

Viewing 6 posts - 523 through 528 (of 529 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.