Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

Viewing 6 posts - 115 through 120 (of 255 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Cat
      Participant

To do my best to support others in the process while achieving my own attainment.

Dan
      Participant

To learn and be willing to change into the man I need to be to more like the Creator, to be more like His equal.  I need to learn to love my neighbor as myself, and love the Creator with all my heart.

Shel
      Participant

My role is to discover and fix imperfections in myself and my own life, by having the right mental attitude, and asking the Creator to change me. To truly love my neighbor as myself.

Michael
      Participant

I believe that my role is to allow myself to be filled with Love from the upper force which allows for equivalence of form or equality with the creator.

John Caton
      Participant

Find and follow the paths to correct my soul.

Juan Londono
      Participant

Connect to the upper force so that the light of correction can shine on me and everyone around me through me.

Viewing 6 posts - 115 through 120 (of 255 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.