Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 269 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Adelina Santos
      Participant

To study and learn how to love my friends as myself and later to disseminate the wisdom of kabbalah.

Vania
      Participant

To correct our own desires and attract the surrounding light so that we reach the tipping point for all humanity to achieve it.

M H
        Participant

I love your answers.

Peter Hjorth
      Participant

Now that My point in the heart is awakened, my role is to conscious work to reach equivalence of form with the creative force. I can change my enviroment, I can work on changing my intention, I can work on becoming more loving.

John
      Participant

The 3rd Phase, in the Thought of Creation, is already Done, all of Creation is already in perfect adhesion with Him.  It is already a Fact.  It ‘was’ a Fact in the Instant of Creation, before there was time.

So this aspect of the Creator, that is named John Oak, is already doing everything Perfectly, to fulfill that which is already Done.  It can’t be any other way.  What IS, IS.  Eternity is NOW.

Today, Veanna, another aspect of the Creator and my ‘assigned’ life partner, replaced two garden spigots that were dripping, no matter how hard we turned them off.  This was wasting the Creator’s precious life water.  We did it joyfully, thankfully that we could contribute to the Plan of Creation in this way.

Everything we do in our day-to-day living is all His Doing.  It is so for everyone and everything on this planet Earth.  He IS the Doer of everything, working through, in, and as each of His Infinitude of Aspects, all of ‘us’, and all of life on this planet.  He Reveals His Plans to some of His Aspects, or He doesn’t, it’s all His Perfect Will.  But His Plans are Perfect and inviolable. Everything that needs to be done is being done, Perfectly.  And this is regardless of outer appearances or perceptions.

No ‘one’ can interfere or foil or thwart His Plans for the simple reason that there is none else besides Him.

Blessings and Love to all.

Julius Lindeberg
      Participant

To do this in a conscious way

Adelina Santos
      Participant

My role in the process is to correct my desire to receive and unite an environment that helps me do it, and as I progress in the process I will start disemination of the wisdom of kabbalah to the rest of the world.

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 269 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.