Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 271 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Valentin Cismaru
      Participant

To exert free will.

To choose the bestowal, spirituality, which accelerates the process, and helps to evolve without pain.

Maria
      Participant

My role in the process is to rise and shine each moment choosing the highest intensity of reflecting the supreme light through faith above reason.

Jonathan Hague
      Participant

To correct oneself and attain greater equivalence.

henry
      Participant

Practicar el amor al prójimo mediante la intención y el deseo correctos , en el entorno adecuado, para lograr extender esta unión entre los diferentes vasos y conformar de nuevo el alma de Adam Ha Rishon según el plan del Creador.

Ralitza
      Participant

I must play my role: learn how to connect, do the corrections on myself in order to be a functioning part in the system of humanity.

Richard Lively
      Participant

I must put myself in a learning environment such as KabU so that I can get both quantitative and qualitative growth for spirituality of the attainment beyond.

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 271 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.