Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

Viewing 6 posts - 223 through 228 (of 270 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Attila
      Participant

My role is to follow the Creator’s lead in developing myself to the best of my ability, and as I evolve act in accordance with the plan the Creator has for me.

Margaret
      Participant

My role is to seek to grow closer to our Creator by rising to the act of bestowal. By doing so, I aspire to gain correction for myself, which cascades out to those individuals with whom I am in contact. By each one of us gaining correction, we are all on the right path to get to know our Creator and to live happy, fulfilling and loving lives.

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

According Bnei Baruch, the world will be released and a better place for all of us. So my role will be part of it in being connection with…

Aleksandar Milic
      Participant

Primarily by working on myself in the path of light. In this way I influence myself and the environment. Generally speaking, the way I treat myself is the way I treat others. It all starts with ourselves.

Anthony
      Participant

My role is to be a vessel for the light of the Creator .

Sol Belo
      Participant

Ref 190140.

I too read that section in  Kabbalah for the Student.  I feel the perfection of the Creator is not in any dispute so it is not the point.  For me, the point is understanding the many bizarre events and systemic behavior that detract from the pursuit of the goal.  What is the Creator’s thought in permitting them?

Colleen
        Participant

That’s an excellent question !!!

Viewing 6 posts - 223 through 228 (of 270 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.