Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 252 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mira
      Participant

They would be approached in a corrected state.

Loyda
      Participant

That is such a difficult question! I suppose the theoretical answer is that we should respect and accept each other regardless of , say, political views. In practice, though, this feels difficult, when people are spewing conspiracy theories and my ego says I am right and they are wrong! Looking forward to learning about this.

Inbar
      Participant

I think that there would be a level of awareness of the “other” that isn’t perceived at this time.  We would be coming from a different perspective with the knowing that caring for the other brings harmony to the entire system like a symphony.

carlos
      Participant

I dont think there would be issues 😉

Jazmir
      Participant

I will be approached by the interest of other. There is not space for “self”.

Thank you

Steve Miley
      Participant

There would be world, peace, an end to famine we would perhaps have Mars colonized by now. Definitely more likely we’d all be on a vegan diet.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 252 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.