Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 252 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tammy Ardoin
      Participant

I think the world would be a much different place and we would be at the end of correction!

Paul
      Participant

It is beautiful to contemplate such a state of cooperation and unity! I imagine since our current corporeal reality of 8 billion individuals is now so interconnected at all levels that all problems would need to be addressed holistically, meaning globally, therefore requiring radically new approaches. Clearly we lack the necessary institutions and skills today and the path towards this utopia would require hitting rock-bottom before starting the long and slow transformation to the goal of global unity. Something as fresh & radical as the wisdom of Kabbalah would be needed to speed things up.

Ken
      Participant

Decisions would be based on what is best for the whole.

anatoly
      Participant

I guess the news channels would go out of business 😆

Sandor
      Participant

If people were connected according to the spiritual law of love, we would create corporeal reality as a single creation. We/I would not need to create social desires and problems. We/I would not need to create animalistic desires and related issues. We/I would not need to create animals and organic creatures, and the still creatures of the corporeal reality anymore. I imagine the whole corporeal creation would cease to exist.

ELYA
      Participant

please comment and reflect upon my post and share me your opinions. I would love to hear other individuals opinions in the group regarding my post. The feedback will help me understand my own self and one another and bring each other closer

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 252 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.