Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 264 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sheila
      Participant

What’s missing in our world now is a respect for each other, especially for our differences and different needs. The change of approach to the issues would be a patience and understanding of desires, and support for others in their journey. People would know that they would be treated the same for their own needs and desires and solutions would be found working together.

Manuela
      Participant

We would live in mutual support. No need for money: bestow’d be the new and only coin… A wonderful world to live in.

Hannah
      Participant

Sounds impossible.  I can’t even get along fully even with one person now.  I think on the whole we’d do a whole lot less and listen a whole lot more.

peter
      Participant

with unconditional love and care for each other as if they where ourselves (altruism)

Christina
      Participant

People would deal fairly and honestly with each other.

Nick Martinez
      Participant

I don’t believe there is a corporeal solution we can comprehend before the revelation of the Creator, for all of our possible ideas of how our current issues could be handled would be distorted by our own egoistic interpretation of what this spiritual law of Love actually is.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.