Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 265 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      ELYA
      Participant

please comment and reflect upon my post and share me your opinions. I would love to hear other individuals opinions in the group regarding my post. The feedback will help me understand my own self and one another and bring each other closer

ELYA
      Participant

I think if mankind comes to the state of its perfection (True Purpose) and corrected ego, we would live a life that is beyond perfection.

Since our understanding of perfection is stemming from a state of disconnection from our true state, the byproduct of such state (sate of Unity as one soul, one purpose, one being) is still hidden and hence we can say it’s hidden.

I could only say that the closest word I could ascribe to such world of unity would be heaven on earth, or back to the beginning, or before the Fall of Adam.

imagine 100% output of mankind with close to zero waste of IQ, EQ, time, and emotion. Our internal state of being in tune to our true nature and the whole reality would mean that we can evolve at infinite rate beyond the scope of imagination. No waste in any form.

Imagine a world of humanity at its full bloom. I can’t find a problem to attribute to such state, since a creation functioning at its full potential is doing its full potential.

literally, therefore the term as problem would sees to exist and hands our efficiency will be beyond measure, and what we perceive as difficulty will be in return, change to potential elevation.

maria santos
      Participant

Since we would all be wanting to please each other, love thy neighbor, it would mean besides saving humanity we could save our planet.

Gamelah
      Participant

All the political, environmental, social and financial problems would disappear.

Karen Assayag
      Participant

I cannot see myself connecting in love with the evil of this world.

Rosie
      Participant

If all were interconnected there would be nobody dying of starvation. There would be no poverty or homeless people or the need for homeless shelters. There would be no need for shelters or safe houses for people escaping abuse or terrorism. In fact, there wouldn’t really be any need for police departments because everybody would be following the law of nature. Well, at least there would be less need as the connections grow.

Everybody would truly be treating everyone as a part of themselves because we truly are all connected.

After all of humanity was connected, would there really be the need for all these government organizations? I don’t think so. People would naturally do the right thing every day of their lives.

And of course we wouldn’t be destroying the only Earthly home we have to live on as it is now being destroyed all in the name of greed.

And frankly, it would be a huge relief to return to the reality of what truth is. I’m so tired of the political games being played in this world.

I could write a book to answer this question. . .

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 265 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.