Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 673 through 678 (of 783 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Kelly Bey
      Participant

I still dont quite understand my life and kabbalah. I seem to feel stuck trying to intellectualize the definitions and meanings and how to apply them to see progress. I now have more questions, how do we develop this 6th sense, how do we get on the “path of life” that ends suffering and can we truelly find peace, love, abundance and lasting pleasure now in our reality? Could this confusion be apart of the process?

Kev
      Participant

All sides of myself seem to be unfolding with gratitude of the knowledge most of which I don’t “understand “ yet a prevailing light and little snippets of literal spiritual gold I keep picking up through all the other processes of self analysis and analysis of all that has been and will be is somewhat challenging…
      I know that the truth exist within such teachings at a base level somehow

Melinda Thai
      Participant

The writings have helped me realize that my life happened a certain way for my own good and development.

ben cooling
      Participant

In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

well I am integrating a new way of perceiving, there has been coming and goes of this type of faith and devotion to the pleasure of the creator, doing good for good. ye the tools weren’t etched in stones for me to read when I needed it. it is not me the goes to Torah or works at it. it is the light the comes to m. I am in hands of the creator so a lot of self-judgment melts away trust the soothing balm.

I am still exploring these secrets

Anonymous
      Inactive

Perception of reality

path to reintegration with the Creator

the role of the various religions is different from spirituality

Viewing 6 posts - 673 through 678 (of 783 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.