Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 679 through 684 (of 849 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      B
      Participant

Everything

Wendi
      Participant

My life will dissolve into the upper light as the illness of my egoism gradually fades away by acts of bestowal  with the correct intention to not expect a reward, but will nonetheless constitute a higher level of pleasure a with Solomon in the Song of Songs

Anthony
      Participant

Interesting question. Although there is something in the study of kabbalah, I am not sure what it is just yet.

Some of the concepts are not new to me, so reading these books has not taught me anything new.

I prefer to take a gnostic approach to all new wisdom. Until I experience it for myself, these things are just theories others have written.

I am not sure if this way of studying kabbalah is an accurate Map to the upper worlds or just another form of indoctrination.

Joshua Ajang
      Participant

However kabbalah is schools of reality mission and break the pathway of nature where will we go after exiting this world?

Thank you.

I have learned that all we are is a will to receive and that I cannot objectively perceive the eternal world. All that I perceive is subjective and a sixth sense is needed in order to sense the spiritual or upper worlds.

Iggy
      Participant

I have gained a deeper understanding that I need to be reborn and relearn everything in order to gain a whole new perception in this life and in this incarnation

Viewing 6 posts - 679 through 684 (of 849 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.