Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 811 through 816 (of 849 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Nancy Arnold
      Participant

I still haven’t found what I’m looking for. I was raised Catholic and have searched through every religion from Christianity to Judaism to Islam to Hinduism. I never felt like I belonged anywhere. When I started studying kabbalah, it made a lot of sense to me and I hope to gain a deeper understanding of myself and the forces working in the world. But right now, I am just a beginner seeking G-d.

Christianne
      Participant

de natuur is zo mooi de Schepper gaf ons zoveel om van te genieten maar wat ik zie is dat de mensheid daar nogal koeltjes op reageert, het groeiend egoisme door de tijd heen, oorlog, haat, ruzie, ongenoegen, geen vreugde vinden in elke dag; Door de studie van kabbalah kijk ik anders, de wereld in en besef de kracht van de natuur, de wet van de Schepper die het goede voor ons wil.

Danielle Vergonet
      Participant

For me since I am studying kabbalah every thing I thought I knew turned upside down. But I love it.

Lately I meanly facing the egoistic desire of people. I didn’t know it was so bad. I see it now all around me

Yehudit
      Participant

Everytime I think that I found the truth, there is always another bigger and deeper truth

Candace Joy
      Participant

I realize that my perspective regarding life has been upside down and backwards.  I really don’t know anything.  I’m learning a whole new way of experiencing life.  I am grateful to the Creator.

Douglas
      Participant

I have found in my spiritual journey, And especially now from studying Kabbalah, that I actively look for myself in others. I actively look for the creator in every single situation I find myself in. Once you look for it, you find it EVERYWHERE

Viewing 6 posts - 811 through 816 (of 849 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.