Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 849 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rokko
      Participant

I’m starting to understand and grasp the concept that there is much more in our reality that us waiting to be discovered. I’m starting to understand why certain circumstances arise in my life and more spiritual ways to interact and react to those  situations.

I learnt That we are correcorrecting by the path of light or by the path of the pain. My question is, what is the difference betwen this paths, If both of The paths leads-us from tthe correction?

When i began studing kabala, i could understanding That all suffering we aachieve in this life is a way of correction to chang our egoistic quality to The altruistic. It os, the more se reject it The more we suffer.

Ranga
      Participant

I can only say that from the position of “I don’t even know that I don’t know” the Wisdom of Kabbalah I have studied so far has led me to the position of “ Now I at least know that I don’t know”

this wisdom has helped me deal with the death of a loved one with equanimity. They say the proof of the pudding is in eating it. I am beginning to taste the sweetness of this wisdom. Thank you.

Ranga

Zied
      Participant

To be honest I feel I’m still suffering and not advancing the way I wish to. But I feel I’m progressing into the path of light if I continue focusing on the kabbalah courses

Walter
      Participant

I realized that the whole of suffering is due to our will to receive in order to receive instead of bestow.

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 849 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.