Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 767 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Debra
      Participant

It is mind opening to consider cause and effect in all things and to consider that humanity is systemically ill. I want to heal humanity and I have to start with me.

Kena Rojas-Amador
      Participant

Whatever I perceive and feel is a reflection of my state. The reality is a mirror changing inside. The reflection will change, and we will be able to experience the reality we want to live.

Hai Mag
      Participant

I learned from my failures.

Eric Snow
      Participant

I’ve gained a deeper understanding of what my ego is and how it gives the illusion of separation from the divine

Calvin D. Scott
      Participant

I have a new found understanding of the scriptures Job 13:15, “Thou he slay me”. As well as as Psalm 127:1-2, Building in vain.

calvin
      Participant

I have a new found understanding of the scriptures Job 13:15, “Thou he slay me”. As well as as Psalm 127:1-2, Building in vain.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 767 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.