Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 767 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lidia
      Participant

Separateness is an illusion.

Ed
      Participant

I’m beginning to realize that I am not simply wandering around aimlessly in the desert, but there is a structured path to walk on. I need to get in sync with my spiritual development and not just go with the flow of pain and suffering.

Heather
      Participant

The deeper my want the more I “get it”…that’s been a big realization for me lately.

Tiffany
      Participant

Hello,

Since I began studying Kabbalah, I noticed that I frequently reflect on my perspectives about life and the existence and purpose of everything, which is mind-boggling. I find myself dissecting my emotional responses to people and events, quieting my mind, and considering the lessons at work at any given moment. I feel like I may have a better understanding of how my struggles in life were necessary and essential in leading me to ask the big questions about the purpose of humanity and reality. And, while I feel that I’ve learned so much, I sense I’ve just barely scratched the surface and have a long way to go on my spiritual journey.

Tiffany

Juule
      Participant

I believe that I was born into this world with a script that is playing out to be my whole life.  Almost everything that I played at or experienced as a child I lived to work at or experience again as an adult.  It was like  as a child I was practicing what I was going to do later on in my life. This tells me that there is a greater force at work around me to have things or situations set up to occur again.

Joyce Schultz
      Participant

By beginning to understand how my suffering (ego) and experiences of opposition are custom designed by the creator for my development. I understand now how the collective soul works if we are opened to the desire to bestow.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 767 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.