Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 767 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lilla
      Participant

A very good question. Firstly, by observing myself and the environment with everything else and ‘feeling’ what is going on. And this somehow opened up a flow through all things, like it is one life and we are part of this. Like we want to experience life as the happiness of being and experiencing. It is difficult to explain. Love, joy and connectedness are the result of the ‘feeling the flow of life of all things’. I don’t know if it answers the question.

Andres Delgado
      Participant

I understand that once I correct the desires in myself, the world around me will also become a better place.

Rick
      Participant

This “reality” is my egos illusion of reality.

Julian
      Participant

Seeing how the world is operating on the ego software pulls back a veil and so many of the senseless conflicts, while painful, have begun to make sense.

Yvonne
      Participant

Realizing that life is lived like a worm in a radish and  glimpsing at the possibility of eating one’s self out of the  radish to perceive reality.

Greg
      Participant

I have less free will than I thought I had.

I have no soul until I develop my Kli which is built on correcting my will to receive as not for myself.

I cannot progress spiritually on my own.

We are all one.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 767 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.