Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 415 through 420 (of 849 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Holly
      Participant

I am more aware I need to turn to recieving better so I can be so full I can put ego to the side and shre what fills me with those next to me, who are a part of me as well. Hurt none.

Otienodhek
      Participant

I am just reasing that my life is programmed to produce certain results as I study Kaballa my life is changing day by day.

Mark
      Participant

I have learned that I am a part of something much, much larger. Something larger and more extraordinary than we can even imagine. Something wonderful and loving.

I can also see how my journey towards the light is the natural path – and it is the path that we will all eventually follow. Indeed, although we may each be travelling towards or away from the light, in time, we will all travel towards the light and we will wait for the last soul to arrive before we achieve complete bliss.

Nélson
      Participant

We are completely limited by our five senses, and we must develop a 6 th sense to perceive the Upper Reality that governes the Universe. The only way is the law of Equivalence of Form that can get us from ou actual state of separation to a new dimension where we can feel what is  outside us.

Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

I’ve gained the understanding that everything in my life is perfectly designed to assist me in creating a stronger and stronger intention to develop an equivalence of form with the creator.

William Taylor
      Participant

I have learned that loving completely putting yourself last and others before you it opens your heart it cleanses your mind it sets you free. The hardest part is not giving in to the ego the bad voice and always listening to that soft voice I find my strength in silence and trust.

Viewing 6 posts - 415 through 420 (of 849 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.