Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 397 through 402 (of 849 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jennifer
      Participant

My connecting to ancient teaching I have affirmed my previously unlabeled beliefs.

Peter Bradshaw
      Participant

The fact that I feel as I do, lacking spirituality and fulfillment is of my own doing. My emotions are my worse enemies.

steve
      Participant

That much of the suffering we endure is of our own making

Amirhossein
      Participant

There is much more to know and feel and whatever I am living in might be a kind of dream

Laurel
      Participant

I have learned that I have lived my life according to my perceptions and so has everyone else. It doesn’t pay for me to hate or get angry with another person because we are both living according to personal perceptions and not to a truth.  I can dislike beliefs but to dislike any living part of the Creator would be a step backwards.

Andres Arias
      Participant

I learned that we by nature are reviewed that the creater is a giver that is his nature, that if we are to become one with the creator we are engaged a desire to bestow.

Viewing 6 posts - 397 through 402 (of 849 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.