Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 4 Discuss Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      tom
      Participant

I think it would be beyond the pleasures of this world. Maybe a little impression of the Light of Hochmah? I can’t imagine it, but I hope one day I can feel it myself.

Leo
      Participant

It will bring me closer to the creator!

Yvon Decelles
      Participant

Love, without judgment.

David
      Participant

I can imagine a sense of love and acceptance  a feeling of eager joy to embrace and connect  with others of like mind  and desires

Dee
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I have a vision of a state of euphoria, but spirituality. To experience this connection with 1000’s of the points in the heart must be so powerful.</p>

Dee
      Participant

I have a vision of a state of euphoria, but spirituality. To experience this connection with 1000’s of the points in the heart must be so powerful.

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 185 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.