Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 4 Discuss Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 187 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      dree monster
      Participant

well the video above made me cry so it would be amazing .

Joseph
      Participant

I imagine it feels like spiritual collective synergy opening the gathering vessel to receive immense pleasure from the Creator.

Ralitza
      Participant

In my meditation-period I did service to others and organised courses for 150 people. It was the same principle and the experience was amazing.

But a Kabbalah Gathering seems to be taking this experience to a whole different level.

Now I have a new dream: I want to feel it – the Congress! 🙂

Theresa H
      Participant

I imagine it would feel like an example of how society should gather together. Like one big happy family that doesn’t judge or compare themselves to others. A group that’s left without biased just love for one another. It seems when people gather outside intermediate family (which isn’t always the best but, it seems to be more of the time) people are on a role of judging and criticizing others. I’ve notice this to be true even in different churches. It would seem like the set up or preparation prior to meeting in Kabbalah Congress, with the baseline of its rules to help, would help put those biases at ease. Then hopefully those feelings of unbiased could be absorbed so much by the group that it passes on to others they encounter outside the group with a ripple effect. Then if that happens over and over again it could hopefully pass on to other points of hearts and create a stronger heart beat in the system of Adam.

Mark
      Participant

It’s got to be euphoric. When, where is the next one?

Margaret
      Participant

I imagine it feels like a thunderclap of love, orchestrated by our Creator and enjoyed by every participant.

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 187 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.