Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 4 Discuss Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 184 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Paul
      Participant

I have read some of the recent replies to this question and can totally relate to those who have been to other forms of conferences with other groups, usually religious in nature but also business gatherings. There is always the exhilaration from being part of something big, the feeling of connection, a force running through everyone. And then the letdown that follows since there isn’t a lasting impact on our lives.

However, I’m hoping and confident that a Kabbalh Conference will be different since the common goal of altruism, versus conformity to other values, will flow and create real and lasting bonds and impact. Even if we don’t feel much, I’m sure that the world is impacted from this quality aligning with the Creator’s and Nature’s quality/force.

My wife and I are looking forward to learning when and were they will be held in 2024!

Sean Sotak
      Participant

I expect it to be a feeling of stillness. Not of the body but the depth of our desire to be.

Allen
      Participant

Like the comfort of home

Gamelah
      Participant

Exhilarating!

Steve Miley
      Participant

it would be nice if it was as if we were emmurmerstion f sparrows or the like Perhaps we might be as the crowd that undulates and creates the music on the stage.

Esther Benzaquen
      Participant

I don’t know. I’m not in the habit of going to big meetings. But in the video, everyone seems happy and connected. So, it would be good.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 184 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.