Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 4 Discuss Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 184 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      anatoly
      Participant

It wouldn’t be great to take part in it

Varda kahalany
      Participant

I don’t know…. I was in a Kabbalah gathering of ‘the machon le limudey Kabbalah’ In Tel Aviv,  a long, long time ago (more then 20 years), and when I reflect on it I was very disappointed. I guess that it can’t be compared to these days way of  Kabbalah gathering and learning and I guess that I would just have to find it out by attending one.

Cristie
      Participant

I would feel like my soul is finally home.

Rosie
      Participant

I’m hoping that it will be a huge difference from other religious gatherings that I’ve gone to. I have to be honest. I have some healing to do before I can let it all in. A part of me is afraid I’ll still be judged. I’ll still not be good enough. YES, I read THE RULES, etc. And I cherish every one of them. I have to SEE the proof in the pudding. I have to see this go beyond the love bombing I went through that hooked me in at first in the past. I put my whole heart and soul (well – what I believed at that time) into what those beliefs were. Kabbalah makes a whole lot more sense and it is reaching deep inside me and I’ve accomplished some healing since I’ve started studying here. But I don’t want to be fake. I have to be honest if this is going to turn out to be real for me. Going to a “Congress” would be a challenge for me. But if I somehow acquire the means to get to one, I’m hoping that I’ll find I had no reason to fear. The deal is, I have to see for myself to change my own experience.

Jack Davidsen
      Participant

Wow, that’s a question I can’t possibly hope to answer. I mean, it must be amazing, there’s no doubt about that. But I have never been to a congress (yet! 🙂 ), so I can’t really know how it feels to be there. But I can say that I have no doubt that it must be absolutely incredible.

When you watch the video in this week’s Lesson Preparation, it is obvious that a lot of positive, strong connections between and among people are happening, and it fits with how I have imagined being at a congress would be. This short footage was beautiful, and I found myself wishing I could have been there. 🙂

I also want to say that I think this footage was incredibly well done. Just a little Thumb’s Up to the photographer artists who created it, and I am grateful that I have been able to see it. Thank you!.. 🙂

Bongani
      Participant

I think it will be a wonderful experience and sense of oneness, a sense of belonging.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 184 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.