Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 4 Discuss Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dennis Ibrahim
      Participant

A sense of union of the disconnected soul of Adam HaRishon

Garry
      Participant

Preparation Question: What do you imagine a Kabbalah Gathering with 1000’s of points in the heart feels like?

I attended (virtually on Zoom) both the 3 day Upstate NY Retreat and the 3 day Dutch Retreat. I can only imagine that the feelings of unity, connection, love, harmony, joy and peace I experienced would be greatly intensified!

martin
      Participant

I’ve no idea. Beyond my expectation I expect. It’s something that’s going to be difficult to experience live for me from the UK.

I can imagine that this is a very intense situation regarding the emotional aspect, and very stimulating for the mind and towards the goal of spiritual growth. A lot of things happening at the same time, same place.

julie
      Participant

Happy tears of love

Sharon
      Participant

It would be better then any corporeal feeling you could imagine!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 185 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.