Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      afc
      Participant

By helping others we are becoming more like the creator, thereby drawing down the reforming light and helping develop the desire to bestow.

Shane
      Participant

By helping others, I begin to come out of myself. They are like anchor points, by which I pull myself out of my ego, my self-centredness, and begin to focus on what’s outside of me. I help others on the spiritual path by giving them a feeling that spirituality is something very important and exalted.

Victoria
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>The reason why helping others advances oneself spiritually is because one is engaging with other points in the heart through the intention to bestow to the creator and in order to come into union with all of creation. This spiritual desire connects the points and creates an even greater vessel of reception.</p>

Tove Jo
      Participant

I think to help others to understand will help me to answer and receive words even energy of love which I experienced being with some friends that wanted to know more. As the words came to me and also my heart opened is what I can connect to the meaning of Light that riforma.  They even thanked me after 🙂

Emiwodew
      Participant

It is by loving them as ourselves; by that we draw the reforming light to us.

Michael
      Participant

Caring for others draws light to the one who cares. It’s being of the same quality as the Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 300 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.