Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Viewing 6 posts - 199 through 204 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

Happiness begins from the moment you do something for others. Those who consistently help others, are happy, and do not come across any obstacles in their lives. Research indicates that they are less stressed and experience improved mental health. The purpose of life is to serve others. However, when doing so, you should not expect something in return; your intention should be to lessen other people’s misery.

Anna
      Participant

When we help others on the path, we are doing what the Creator wants us to do. That is bestowing when we help others, and this pleases the Creator. And we also receive pleasure from helping others.

Peter
      Participant

We must recognize that the Creator only reveals himself through the connections between us.

Kenneth Alexander
      Participant

By opening up and discussing Kabbalah with others, I give them and myself a better way to learn about how our egos work. This will help with conceptualizing our intents and how they pertain to the goal of receiving in order to bestow. Rather than just trying to change our egoistic nature on our own, which is akin to a dog chasing its own tail, we have another with a point of the heart witch which we can discuss and see things we might not be able to see on our own. Ultimately I would say that helping means being an honest and caring presence to interact with while straining to move ourselves up the ladder towards higher places together.

Abe Tapia
      Participant

To help others is the way to learn to bestow.  When one bestows to others we can feel an increase in spirituality because one moves closer to the Creator.  Seeking to feel the point in the heart is the path to take. Let’s learn to connect and be one with the CREATOR.

Dale
      Participant

We are all connected, because we all share the same soul. So when one person ascends to the light, a rising tide raises all boats.

Viewing 6 posts - 199 through 204 (of 300 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.