Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 264 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lily
      Participant

to be closer to the creator and inner spiritual work

Christina
      Participant

It means being able to rise above conflict by focusing on love and bestowal and to love thy neighbor as thyself. To remember that love covers all crimes.

Zach Ansel
      Participant

My understanding of what this means is to think of myself as the lowest in the hierarchy of the group and to try to put everyone else’s needs above my own. The only way I can do this however is if there’s something in it for me because that is my nature. In other words, in order to act altruistically I must do it it the only way I’m capable of doing it, for my own ego.

Ronny Cervantes
      Participant

We are all God’s creator. We all come from one. We all will go back to one. Therefore we help and spread love as much as possible to everyone as we are one. Helping one person is helping the Creator as everyone has a spark in their hearts waiting to be ignited.

Hannah
      Participant

As usual with these preparation questions, I’m afraid to answer due to likelihood that my answer will be altogether wrong.   They are good for getting me thinking, though!

Jonah
      Participant

By helping another we are helping the whole. By connecting to another we are adding to and strengthening the web that connects us all. A connecting to someone I’ve helped may help another who arrives through a different connection. The empty spaces fill in.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.